- 1 roll (16.5 oz) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 box (8 oz) cream cheese
- 1 tub (12 oz) Cool Whip
- ¼ cup confectioner’s sugar
- ½ tbsp. vanilla
- Fruit – I usually get a small container of blueberries, a container of fresh cut pineapple, some strawberries, and 2-3 kiwis (although the types and amounts you use can vary).
What you will need:
- Hand mixer
- Pizza pan (16 in)
- I like to use the Clear Dome Tray Lid (16 in) and Plastic Round Platter (16 in) from Party City, which helps to protect it during transportation or while outside.
- Pre-heat oven to 350°.
- Spray the pizza pan with non-stick spray.
- Use your hands to spread the cookie dough evenly on the pizza pan.
- Bake for 12-18 minutes, then let cool.
- In a large bowl, use a mixer to combine the cream cheese, Cool Whip, confectioner’s sugar, and vanilla.
- Once the crust has cooled, spread the mixture evenly on the top.
- Wash, dry, and cut the fruit into desired shape and size.
- Place the fruit in a creative pattern on top of the sauce. (I’ve made this dozens of times, and it never looks the same.)
Finally, slice it so it looks like pizza slices.